This is an overview of tutorials that give the step-by-step instructions for creating 3D vision apps.
Presently, this page only contains tutorials that use the standard Apple frameworks.
The following tutorials are updated for Xcode 9, Swift 4, and iOS 11 (4 October 2017):
- Access camera pixels with AVFoundation [code]
- Measure camera orientation with CoreMotion [code]
- Detect faces with AVFoundation and CoreImage [code]
The following tutorials are in the works:
- Faster image processing with Accelerate
- Access multiple cameras with AVFoundation
If you have any compliments or questions, contact me here.